Partner Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Product Or Service Does Likeable Local Offer?
Likeable Local offers our powerful platform and easy to use mobile app, Likeable Hub! Likeable Hub is the automatated social media software for small businesses. We have 3 Plans: Expert, Pro & Concierge. Partners get discounts off the Expert and Pro plans based on the amount of current accounts on the platform. There is a flat rate discount of $599/monthly for Concierge.
The software includes the following:
– Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn Integration
– Social Content Creation (Thousands of Ideas via Idea Library, Industry Specific & Automatically Scheduled Content for all integrated social networks, and custom branded content for Pro and Concierge customers)
– Facebook Advertising & TurboPost Technology
– The Referall Program and Offer Pages
– Social Listening Tool
– Mobile App for iPhone
– Analytics and Success Reports
– Customer Support & Strategy
Partners are able to offer Likeable Hub for less than current retail ($299 for Expert, $599 for Pro and $999 for Concierge), a huge opportunity to upsell!
2. Where Can A Current Partner Learn More About Likeable Local?
For more information, visit likeablelocal.com/partner-program
3. What Are The Perks For Likeable Local Partners?
Partners can purchase Likeable Local's Expert & Pro Packages for heavy discounts. Partners also benefit from increased visibility and awareness to their business from listing and social promotion from Likeable Local, plus ongoing education and training from CEO Dave Kerpen.
4. How Can I Make Money Selling Likeable Local?
Time = Money and Likeable’s software can save up to 10 hours/week on doing social media marketing for clients. We are also committed to helping you scale your businesses using Likeable Hub. With discounted prices on our software you can upsell it or bundle it and enjoy a profit margin!
5. Do I Need Any Specific Training Or Certification To Use Likeable Local? If So, Where Can I Access That Training And How Long Will It Take To Complete?
To use our software for yourself or a client, we recommend watching our onboarding video created by our Customer Success Team and do a welcome call with our Partner Manager, Shannon Rompala. We also host ongoing training on the platform and educational resources in the resources tab in the platform. Through working with Likeable Local, we will help you become a Likeable-Certified Social Media Consultant or Agency.
6. Is The Likeable Hub Platform Co-Branded With My Brand Or Do I Present This As Likeable Local's Brand Name Product/Service To My Clients?
At this time, we are unable to provide white-labeling or co-branding.
We have a dedicated support team here who is happy to work with your clients directly OR go through you for all inquiries related to your client’s accounts. Just let us know which relationship you prefer.
7. Where Can I Access Marketing Or Promotion Materials For Likeable Local?
Check out likeablelocal.com/partner-program.
8. How Do I Log-In/Access To My Likeable Local Account?
Login: likeablehub.com. You can login using Facebook and the login credentials provided to you in your onboarding process. Also, you can access your account via the Likeable Hub mobile app!
Sign Up A New Account: Click Here
9. How Do I Purchase Likeable Local’s Product Or Service?
Step 1: Fill out sign up information form
Step 2: Fill out billing form (if we don’t have on file already)
Step 3: Give Likeable Local (firstname.lastname@example.org) Facebook Admin Access
10. How Does Likeable Local’s Product Or Service Get Deployed To Us? To End Clients?
To Partners: Sign up yourself like you would a client at likeablelocal.com/partner-program. Fill out sign up form and billing form, then login credentials will be sent to you within 24-48 hours. You can use Likeable Hub via the mobile app or web app available at likeablehub.com.
To End Clients: Sign them up at likeablelocal.com/partner-program. Follow steps in Q# 9 above then await an email with client’s login credentials within 24-48 hours. That email signals that the account is activated with their Facebook page linked up. At this time, you can login and sync up client’s Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts as well. Once activated client’s content queue will start populating with content within 48 hours. TurboPost™ Ad technology will be automatically turned on, and Reverb tweet and LinkedIn enhancing tool is opt-in on the Settings page. Pro clients will have an initial strategy call with their Pro Consultant within the first week and set up weekly calls and/or expectations for Pro perk execution at (212) 359-4342.
11. How Often Do You Post On Facebook Twitter And LinkedIn For Clients?
On our Expert, Pro and Concierge plans, content is auto-scheduled at the following frequencies:
Facebook: 2-3 times per week
Twitter: 3 times per day
LinkedIn: 5 times per week
On the Pro plan, there can also be up to 8 pieces of custom content scheduled a month. On the Concierge plan, there can also be up to 12 pieces of custom content scheduled a month.
12. How do ads work with Likeable Local?
We cover the three different facets of advertising on Facebook. We help build your audience by running "page like" ads to get more people to like your page. We engage that audience by putting ad spend toward "boosting" your content, so your audience doesn't miss a thing. And we help grow your business by running "referral" ads, which help generate leads for your business. At the Pro level, your ad spend towards these three facets can be customized, and you can also work with your Pro Account Manager on non-traditional campaigns if you'd like. And of course, any account can choose to put additional ad spend behind their campaigns.
13. Do You Have Case Studies To Help Me With My Prospect?
14. Who Do I Contact For Support? Is Any Special Support Available To partners?
You also have a dedicated support resource as a partner, Shannon Rompala. She is your contact for questions about bringing on new accounts or your partnership with Likeable Local. You can reach her at email@example.com or (646) 798-0261.